Friday, May 9, 2008

A Miraculously Wonderful Day!




15 years ago, almost exactly to the moment (give or take 15 minutes!) that I started writing this post, an amazing fantastic astounding and profoundly life altering event happened. It actually began quite some time beforehand, but like most worthwhile things, it took some time for the final product to be complete. It's alright though... because when things this good take place, well, you don't mind waiting too much.
Happy Birthday to the very best Mother's Day gift I ever received!
My son continues to amaze me. His first steps were awe inspiring, but more so the care and concern he shows for his fellow people on the planet. His passionate devotion to causes, and loyalty to friends, and people he believes in are amazing.
He is intelligent, articulate, and athletic. If I had asked God specifically for all the character traits I wanted in a son... He couldn't have picked better.
Alex, I love you... and I'm so proud of you-- for all your accomplishments, but also for the times when you learn from mistakes, take coaching and go back to accomplish even more.
Happy 15th!
Be blessed!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alex! If even half of what your mom says about you is true, you are one fantastic young man! (I am betting you are!)
hugs
mel