Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Am I crazy enough?

I think I am.

http://www.sfhumanesociety.com/custEvents.asp?secId=&ParentId=&eventId=35&page=viewEvent

This race is coming up on the 21st of June. Right now doing a combination of walking and running I'm finishing 2 miles in about 40 minutes. Now, that's not going to win me the thing, mind you! But... it will let me finish 2.49 miles.

I think I am just crazy enough to enter. I don't have to worry about my time because I know I'll be slow. I fully expect to finish last. LOL. I don't have to do anything except have fun and get a run in.

So... what do you think? Am I crazy enough... and should I drag my kiddos with me??

Grace

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You should do it!!!

And yes, drag the kiddos.

Sheree said...

Crazy? No. Brave? Absolutely! I think its wonderful that you are going to do this, and with such a wonderful attitude! I am really proud of you, Grace. You are doing something that I could never do!!

Mamame said...

Do it Grace!! That would be so great! Just so you know, the adreneline (how DO you spell that??) will get you going more than you can do now. I used to race - I remember doing much more than I thought. :)

So go for it - we want pics and know we'll be cheering you on!