Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday and the to do list!

For the example of the Chilean miners... brought from darkness, and the cold of the tomb into the light and life. May it inspire us all to go into dark places to bring the light of the world to the lost.

For my husband...

For my children...

For the cool of a fall morning run followed by a hot cup of coffee, and the luxury of a hot shower. Never underestimate the wonder and beauty of modern plumbing.

For the Church of the Holy Apostles...

For the items on my to do list which remind me I am employed, have friends, and people who depend on me. I am not alone in this world.

______________________________

To do:
2 hours live lecture
grade assignments
trip to post office

Tidy living room
deep clean dining room and bath

Laundry
Reread the EfM assignment

No comments: