Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Errand Running Wednesday!

Don't get me wrong... I love being at home and the freedom my job provides to do that while earning a decent income is a huge blessing in my life. However, some days it's nice to get out!

I'm running errands today and the list is longer than usual:

1. Mail church newsletters and directories to those who have not yet picked theirs up at church.
2. Update intercession prayer card at church.
3. Mail my sock swap buddies package!
4. Grocery store/Walmart/liquor store-- I'm making wine braised italian sausages with whole wheat bowtie pasta (recipe courtesy my good friend, Ann) later on in the week and I need the wine to braise the sausages.
5. Coffee with a good friend.
6. Breadsmith

The to do list is also fairly long. Sadly I do not get visits from the laundry fairy. I get visits from the dirty socks laying on my living room floor fairy and enjoy the constant companionship of the shedding dog fairy.

No comments: