Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday!!

My legs are better. Just in time to go running on Friday... and the really horrible part of this is the forecast is for S-N-O-W. Honest! I am SO sick of running in the snow. Blech! I was looking forward to my first rain run.. and now, snow... again.

And we're supposed to be worrying about global warming?!?!

Today... taught at 8:30 a.m., I really wish I could get a discussion going. It takes some time though. I'm not sure why it is so difficult to get conversation moving... but it is. Made lasagna for supper... ff cottage cheese, lots of spinach, ww noodles. Yummy!

Tomorrow... I'm trying the portobella pizzas from Gourmet Nutrition, and pairing them with some roasted zucchini, and some chicken breasts. It just sounds good, and I have leftover sauce to use up.

So disappointed in the weather... so so disappointed... *sigh*

The perpetual laundry machine cranks ever onward...

Be blessed!

Grace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Grace, sorry about the weather, but happy your legs are better!
Hopefully you will get your raining run in soon!
hugs
mel

Sheree said...

I hear you on the perpetual laundry LOL...here it seems never ending.
I am glad to hear that your legs are better.
Did those new shoes get rid of the shin splints for you before?

Unknown said...

Yes... the shin splints are pretty much gone between the new shoes, and the time I'm taking stretching. It does take time, too... I add about 15 minutes before and after each run, if I'm doing it right. I have to do it right or I'll wind up in pain, too.

Thanks for asking Sheree