Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Menu Plan for the Week and My Musings!

Monday: Beef Burgoyne
Tuesday: whole wheat penne, leftover spaghetti sauce, spinach, cottage cheese, mozzarella, served with chicken breast.
Wednesday: pork chops, baked potatoes, roasted greenbeans
Thursday: Mexican inspired pork roast with jalapenos, refried beans whole grain tortillas usual taco fixings and veggies
Friday: New recipe day-- trying a pizzza recipe from Gourmet Nutrition-- Texas style pizza on tortillas, will serve with green salad
Saturday: Crockpot pork roast, mashed potatoes, green salad
Sunday: Cereal and sandwiches... (just make it as easy as possible)

Yay... it's morning! I am so tired today. I think the fact that it is still so cold here is hard to take in the a.m. I don't mind getting up, but I am having a hard time getting out of my warm bed. We haven't and (won't) turn the furnace on again til sometime in November... and it's currently 32f outside... inside, about 55. Which is where the furnace would be set anyway... but still!!

So, I'm sitting on my coach completely wrapped in a blanket... huddling up to my laptop for warmth. I'll go running in a bit this a.m. after the kids are out the door, I'll get my mile in for today.

Be Blessed!

Grace

No comments: