Monday, April 28, 2008

Mystical Monday

Well... it's Monday...

Yesterday, I got up with ds and we got a two mile run in... well we ran a mile, walked a half, and ran a half, but it was two miles. It felt really good. We went out at about 7:30 a.m.

Today's Parade of Adventures:

Laundry-- it's inevitable!
Dishes-- likewise
Menu plan for the week-
Stationary bike 25 minutes HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Abs workout

Need to grade assignments for another class.

My fun weekly challenge-- drink at least 4 liters of water a day this week. I've got two 2.2 liter water bottles and I'll just keep one in the fridge and one out. Should help!!

I'm so pleased by the way... guess what?? I'm now down to 212 from a starting weight of 232. That's 20 lbs gone!! YAY!

I'm not losing as fast as the folks on the Biggest Loser, but let's face it... I also don't have six hours every day to workout!! LOL... I'm just thanking the Lord here that these pounds are leaving. I know it is increasing my health and my lifespan, and legacy that I leave for my kids. They will see me as healthy... and hopefully,will adopt healthy habits themselves.

Be Blessed!

Grace

No comments: