Friday, April 18, 2008

Fridays Parade of Daily Adventures

Ah... the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglee... to quote Robert Burns, and if you remember what a fanatical Scot my hubby is... well, then you understand that quoting Robert Burns is a necessity.

My poor son is home sick. Sore throat, headache, stuffy nose etc., and so is dd. I have my babies home with me for the first time since, well, since summer almost... and because they are sick they are acting like babies. *Sigh*...

I had a good run this morning. I'm finding that getting out there and having the time by myself and with God is actually a form of prayer. I'm feeling more centered and relaxed. Although, I did miss my running buddy. Alex usually runs with me, but just was in no condition today. Poor kidd.

So... today's plans:

Laundry
Kitchen clean
Grade student assignments for:
Criminal Law
Criminal Procedure
Issues in Criminology
and Evidence

Supper: beef stirfry. Easy!

Thanks for the comments. I really love and miss all of you. But, when dh asks me to do something, I do it. I hope you understand, and that we can still chat on yahoo...

5 comments:

Sheree said...

grace,
can you email me or yim me? My yim is fiveyounguns, and my email is fiveyounguns@yahoo.com
I have some things I need to clear the air on between us, if you will allow me to?

Moni said...

Understand...of course!

So glad to hear from you. It eases my fears. As for agreeing to hubby's request, BRAVO. Isn't that what we strive for?

Hugs,

Ruthie

JoAnn said...

Grace, if you want to chat on YIM,you will have to turn the little smiley to yellow. :)

Michelle said...

Howdy Grace!

Email me if you get a chance.

Blessings,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Sweetie, I am just glad you are ok!
That is the important thing!