Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday's Menu!

Since today was my first day back at my outside the home job... : ) I've made a menu for the week that is easy and relatively stress free.

Monday: Chili, crudites, and cornbread.

Tuesday: left over chili, sandwiches as I have a live chat to do in the evening.

Wednesday: I'm accepting a challenge from Ann over at the Life On the Sound. The challenge is to use new and interesting recipes for the month of October. Mine for the week is Moussaka. I'll post the recipe and the reviews (whether raves or rants) from my family on Thursday. I plan on serving it with some sliced zucchini.

Thursday: Beef in peanut sauce with oriental vegetables and whole wheat noodles

Friday: BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans.

Saturday: Bratwurst, ww buns, and crudite after church!

Sunday: Fend for themselves-- I've got a week's worth of work to prepare for!! :)

No comments: