Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Menu Planning Monday on Tuesday!

Tonight... oh good heavens, what shall I make??? I think since I need to do a live lecture at 7 p.m. that a good choice is one that is EASY. So, I'm actually planning on rice/Kashi pilaf, trout, and frozen veggies.

Wednesday... basic potato chowder with crusty bread and a green salad

Thursday... Spaghetti

Friday... date night so???

Saturday... leftover spaghetti

Sunday... Feast of Thanksgiving-- I'm making a turkey, and there will be sides a plenty. Mass at 12:00 noon, dinner at conclusion... please come!! All are truly welcome!

Monday... tomato soup and grilled cheese. I'll have the soup in the crockpot and the grilled cheese can be made to suit.

Tuesday... Shrimp Scampi

Wednesday... Catfish gumbo over hot rice

Thursday... THANKSGIVING...

And that should get us through for a bit.

No comments: