Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Many Days of Hubby's B-day!

Yesterday was dh's birthday! We celebrated by going out to lunch together at BW-3. I had teriyaki wings and celery. How healthy is that? Yay me!

I made lasagna, garlic bread, and cheesecake. I only had a bite or two of the cheesecake. (But an abundance of lasagna) Oh well, that's what a free meal is for, right?

Today... is St. Andrew's day! http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/libraries/historysphere/standrew/standrew.html Do check it out! Did I mention that hubby is a scot? Did I mention that he is the sort of fanatical scot who claims there was never a british empire, because James of Scotland became King of England as well... so that in fact the Scottish conquered the British? No... well, rest assured this will be an annual event.

In honor of the day...we've picked up some aged scotch single malt whiskey. Perfect for sipping in front of a fireplace.

So... yesterday's food: 2 eggs, one slice ww toast, wings and celery, lasagna, garlic bread, a little cheesecake. Not bad... let's see what today will bring!

No comments: