Sunday, November 26, 2006

Beginning Again

Yep. That's what I said.

Time for a do-over, I think.

I know... I know... lots of folks start new fitness programs and stuff after the New Year... not me. For me, the gales of November mean it's time to start over fresh. So here goes...

I walked about 2.25 miles this morning with dh, then about another mile with him later in the afternoon. Probably about a half mile with the dog, and then walked to the store.

I also lifted weights! My arms are sooo sore, people. My elbows hurt terribly. Is it possible that at 38 I'm getting arthritis? And what an odd place... the elbows? Hmmm... is it time to pick up some glucosamine chondroitin?

Time to start planning healthy meals, and eating for myself. I can't do this and stay who I am. I need to be different. So, I need to revise who I am. Need some advice and help about who that is. Time to find out who I can be... and want to be... not who I'll settle for.

Well... enough pep talk... on with the show!

No comments: