Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year End Wrap Up and Resolutions for 2009.

Well... these were the resolutions:

1. To be more pleasant and less plump! - Definitely less plump. 47 lbs less so, in fact. More pleasant... well, dh says I'm happier so that must mean yes.

2. To spend time in the morning working out- Yes! Running is my friend.

3. To spend time with the Lord each morning. Need to work on this one. Maybe I need to move quiet time to evenings. That used to work really well.

4. To drink at least 8 glasses of water a day: *whistles*
5. To eat 6 small meals a day balanced with carbs and protein. Definitely better! Not perfect, but I've stuck to it mostly.

6. To motivate myself by encouraging others!! That's been good! At least I hope the others have felt encouraged. It does keep me plugging away too.

-------------------------------

Resolutions for 2009.

1. To continue the quest to be less plump...

2. To add in a consistent program of strength training to the running.

3. Making time to sit at His feet, whether morning, noon or night. The entire day goes better when I do. So, that is a focus.

4. Drink more water.

5. Keep a good protein/carb balance going.

6. Continue to encourage others... thereby motivating myself.

Have a Great end to this Year, and a wonderful start to the next!
Be Blessed!

No comments: