Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally 4k Finish Line Photos!!

Remember when I ran the 4k in June??? And I promised finish line photos and then got busy and didn't post them???

(Hangs head in shame)

This is my son and I, at the finish...
below is my dd and I. He is much more willing to be photographed after running than his sister.



She is not happy about having her picture taken in running wear. Her hair is a mess, and she is hot and sweaty... but because I insisted... she agreed.
I think she looks just fine, don't you???

3 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

Oh, Grace, you look soo good! Well, so does your son and daughter. But you look fantastic after running 4k.

Congrats on your accomplishment.

Ella said...

Wow Grace. Good for you!!!! I think you all look awesome. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Grace you sure are an adorable thing! Good looking kids too! Congrats on finishing the 4K!