Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank God for Endorphins!

You know... those happy little hormone thingies you get after working out...? Well, I am coming to depend on them. Things with my Mom, and my family (not immediate, mind you) are becoming highly rocky.

I think that if I didn't have my running or exercise, I'd be very sad, and pretty dysfunctional right now. Fortunately, I do have that! And, again, Thank God for it! What a blessing that He created us in such a way that if we work out, and take care of ourselves we manufacture our own anti-depressants. Now, I'm not looking down on people who need modern medical help... just praising Him for His design of us in general.

Plans for today... celebrate the 4th. Call Mom at the rehabilitation center (she had a stroke, near as they can tell without doing an MRI which they can't because of the aneurism clips).

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grace,
I hope you have a blessed day today.
Praying for you, your mom and the doctors and staff tending her.
hugs
mel