Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's another Thankful Thursday!

Thinking of all the things I'm grateful for...

1. Sunshine-- even though... folks, I'm a redhead... I burn easily under the best of circumstances now, combine that with the medication I'm taking that increases sensitivity to sunlight... well, that's right 45 minutes outdoors and I was a lobster.

2. My hubby-- he's already found a different job, he's been grilling every night. (I love that so much).

3. My backyard-- I love to sit there and listen and watch my birds (yes, if they eat at my feeders and use my birdbath they become mine) There's a nesting pair of cardinals in lilacs. It's so cool.

4. The stiffness I'm feeling in my legs and back because it means the exercise I'm doing is working for me. I am getting into better shape.

5. The fantastic gift that God gave me in Jesus. What an expression of value, of confidence and faith!

For all these things and more, make me truly grateful, oh Lord!

No comments: